Hello,
- Service: Microsoft Credentials / Pearson VUE Exam Registration.
- Scenario: I am trying to register for my AB-100 exam (Agentic AI Business Solutions Architect). However, my Pearson VUE profile was automatically blocked last Wednesday due to a false positive payment failure.
- Troubleshooting Efforts: I have already contacted the Pearson VUE Portugal reservations line 4 times and their Live Chat today. The agents refuse to provide a Case Number or merge my emails, sending me into an endless "just wait" loop while my account remains completely locked.
- Urgency / Environment: This is highly time-sensitive. The AB-100 exam curriculum is scheduled to change on October 14th. I am losing valuable days to book a slot under the current content that I studied. Since I have previous Microsoft certifications tied to this profile, creating a new account is not an option.
Could a Microsoft Moderator please scale this issue directly to the Pearson VUE Operations team to manually release my profile block? Please open a Private Message so I can securely share my MCID and personal details without exposing them publicly.
Thank you.