You are not logged in.

#1 2026-09-26 11:31:24

ironhak
Member
Registered: 2025-08-10
Posts: 90

Niri/Sway/Noctalia Suspend cause PC to freeze and not working

Hello

I'll start saying that with KDE any of these problems mentioned below does not happen at all.

I have Niri+Noctalia and Sway+Noctalia. A problem that happens on both sides is that sometimes, apperently randomly, when wake from suspend I see the lockscreen and the PC is compeltely stuck, I can't even go to another TTY and the other solution is to reboot with the power button. I tried debuggin with ChatGPT and apparently this is related to a A620 chip that throws some erorrs. This happens both on Niri and Sway, but not on KDE (running KDE since 6 months and never happened such thing)

The second issue is that with Niri (even without Noctalia) when I suspend the pc, then it wakes up immediately. According to ChatGPT this is my wireless keyboard USB receiver... But why on KDE and on Sway this does not happen?

I'm triying to fix these two issues... hope someone can help

Offline

#2 2026-09-30 14:40:49

ironhak
Member
Registered: 2025-08-10
Posts: 90

Re: Niri/Sway/Noctalia Suspend cause PC to freeze and not working

hello anyone can help?

Offline

#3 2026-09-30 14:44:29

SimonJ
Member
From: Spain
Registered: 2021-05-11
Posts: 388
Website

Re: Niri/Sway/Noctalia Suspend cause PC to freeze and not working

Noctalia has a discord support forum, I would ask there.


Rlu: 222126

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB